- 1 Yellowfin Tuna Steak
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Ghee
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Drizzle melted butter and olive oil on tuna steak. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Marinade anywhere from 15 minutes to hours (longer the better).
- Let tuna sit out and bring it closer to room temperature.
- Heat oven to 400.
- Place ghee in skillet (preferably cast-iron) and bring it up to high heat.
- Sear tuna steak in skillet- 1 minute each side.
- If you like your Tuna only seared and raw in the middle, serve now.
- If you like it cooked medium or well, place in oven for 2 minutes on each side.
← Older Post
Newer Post →