In today’s health-conscious society, we are all looking for better ways to maintain our good health, longevity, and vitality.
Good nutrition plays a vital role in achieving these goals.
Wild Alaska Seafood has been proven to be an excellent choice in providing safe, highly beneficial nutrition we all seek.
The human body cannot produce significant amounts of some of the essential nutrients we need, and nutrient-dense fish from the pristine waters of Alaska have shown to be a smart choice in fulfilling these needs. Fish are low in Omega-6 fatty acids, or “bad fats” commonly found in red meat.
Alaska seafood is high in vitamins and antioxidants. Omega-3 fatty acids or “good fats” provide the greatest health benefits.
Some of these benefits are:
1. May halt medical decline or reduce depression in older people.
2. Aids in prenatal and postnatal neurological development in infants
3. Helps maintain cardiovascular health.
4. May reduce tissue inflammation and alleviate symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
5. Strengthens the immune system
6. Current studies show possible protection against cancer and cataracts
7. A good source of bone-building nutrients
8. Low in calories for weight management
9. Among the safest seafood. Alaskan Seafood is consistently found to have among the lowest levels of contaminants of any fish and shellfish.
10. High in amino acids needed to repair, build, and maintain muscle. Oily fish are highest in Omega-3 fatty acid content, and of these, Wild Alaska Salmon, whether fresh, frozen or canned tops this list.
White-fleshed fish, such as Alaska Halibut, Cod, and Crab are lower in fat than any other source of animal protein.
And of course, wild seafood from Alaska is delicious! It’s a real treat on anyone’s dinner table.
With the proven health benefits and peace of mind Wild Alaska Seafood offers, wouldn’t you agree it's a smart choice to add to your family’s diet?
EDF Seafood Selector
Alaska Forever Wild